Monday, December 1, 2008

blog comment day this wednesday

A friend of mine, John, has instituted blog comment day for Wednesday 3rd December, and would love more people to get involved.

This is how it works:
On December 3, 2008 you will leave one comment on at least 5 different blogs.
Out of the 5 blogs you comment on, at least 2 of them will be blogs you haven't commented on previously.

If you want to partipate, you can let me or John know. There is also a facebook group for this.

This is your chance to comment where you have been lurking!!

3 comments:

Prue said...

Right, so this is blog no 1 that I am commenting on today!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Megan!

Gary Means said...

Hi, I am participating in the Procrastinators' Blog Comment Day for silly people who forgot all about John Smulo's event. I think the Blog Comment Day is a great idea.

It's nice to meet you. I've had great fun reading a bit here this morning. The Aussie Gingerbread house and the MBTI blog typealyzer posts are cool. The typealyzer said I'm an ESFP (instead of an ENFP.)