Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So, in the movie of your life

Who would play your family?

My eldest Sparky would be Thomas Sangster when he was younger - who is that? see the clip below from Love Actually



My husband would be Jack Davenport - see clip below. Love the song title ;). Edit: my apologies, the song has some swearing - can tell I wasn't listening when I watched. If that's a problem, turn the sound off)Edit 2: Seeing as how I myself read blogs with my small kids around, I've changed the clip!



I have just asked my husband who would play me (feeling unequal to the task of working out myself). He reckons either Cameron Diaz or Helena Christensen, switches to acting and dyes her hair blonde (OH, ok say I, and also manages to get a shorter frame with a more normal BMI....) Gotta love the husband's eye view!

Here's a picture of both of them pointing out how similar they look

I can't think of anyone for the cute Scout though. That would have to be one seriously cute child actor :D.

So, your mission should you choose to accept it: who would play you and yours?

No comments: