Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter holiday plans


1. Remembering, reflecting and thanking. I have been speaking more to Sparky about Easter and Jesus this year, and he told me he finds Easter sad and happy. We have talked about when sad is good sad.
2. Sparky's first Easter Show. I am staying home with Scout and Bhaer is taking him. Is it just me or is the show ridiculously expensive? Pity I have lots of childhood memories of it I want my kids to share. I also have memories of my parents being stingy with showbags. Now I understand.
3. So, instead I'm taking Sparky to see Monsters vs Aliens. Some debate over this, as it is PG - where have all the school holidays G films gone? But after consulting Kids in Mind, decided to give it a go. We can always leave if too scary. We will stick with 2D I think, for a 4 year old.

piccie from freefoto

2 comments:

Prue said...

Apparently Colin's talk at preschool was about how Easter is sad and happy - that's possibly where Sparky got the idea from...

Megan said...

That's interesting! No, he heard the talk post the conversation with me! This was his response to the Easter story