Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not that this is some kind of women's magazine, but...

I was in 2 minds about writing this post, not wanting to be promoting consumerism, but I thought it might be helpful, so here goes.

I just received in the mail my latest order from Peter's of Kensington online. This is the second time I have ordered from them and it has been quick and easy both times.

But the main thing is, it has enabled me to buy loved ones presents I couldn't otherwise afford. The shipping costs are very reasonable if you buy more than one item. I just bought 3 items - presents for my mother and mother in law to put away til their birthdays.

To give you an example of the discounts you can get, the best discount I got this time was an item that was 13 down from 109, and it was perfect for Mum. Obviously just in case she reads this, I can't name the item.

Since I'm a previous customer they send me a newsletter every week with select items and this alerts me to any very good bargains.

And, so much easier than driving to Kensington!

2 comments:

Prue said...

I've bought from them before too. I was painless. I even got a free pink Peters of Kensington notebook with the order. No idea why.

Prue said...

Sorry. IT was painless. It.