Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Top Christmas movies meme

I have never participated in one of these before. But here goes. See the original post by John.
My top 4 Christmas movies (I have stretched the definition to allow Tv specials)

I hope these qualify as movies but I love the old rankin bass kid's ones - 2-4 are those:
4. the little drummer boy - always made me want to lay my gift before the king - in fact probably still has that effect!
3. santa claus is coming to town - who knew Santa started off as a cute red head Like the one below, both are about having open generous hearts.
2. It was a year without a santa claus - fantasticly camp music numbers
1. Its a wonderful Life Yes, it is sentimental but in the best of ways. Like the idea that each person can have an amazing difference in the lives of others.

Here are the rules:
Write down your four favorite Christmas movies in descending order.
Tag the first ten people who respond in your comment section saying they want to participate. (I doubt I will get ten!!!)
(Optional) Include a link to this post (John see above) and encourage others to place a link to their completed meme in the comments section of this post so we can keep track of the meme.

No comments: