Sunday, December 30, 2007

Next year...........my goals


Sparky: he starts preschool and turns 4 this year. Goals: to be dressing himself, doing the whole toilet thing himself from start to finish – i.e. he is toilet trained but still likes some assistance, eating a greater variety of food, doing some help in house, further along with school readiness, starting to learn to swim and maybe music. To be able to answer all the questions about God he has had recently! To sum up - greater confidence and independence.


Owl: his second year. Goals: to get some mummy time while Sparky not there, and learn all those huge second year things – words colours, shapes etc! To start his moral education. To sum up – to provide a good, secure, learning environment.


Me: to be more on top of the housework now I don’t have the baby excuse. To get some time out to myself. To have some couple time with my husband. To spend more time praying. To get a topic for doctorate. (see how time features heavily??). While looking after and teaching my kids, to make sure that they grasp the depth of love I have for them and God has for them and most of all, to enjoy the life I have been given everyday to the full.

No comments: