Tuesday, August 14, 2007

celebrity crushes

Ok a very feeble blog topic, but I wanted to keep up my blog and i have a brain like putty today. Thought i might list celebs that have caught my eye through the years:

High school first:
Brett Climo the nurse on Country Practice - so snaggy!
Rick Astley (what an admission!) - not sure why now...
Robert Sean Leonard in Dead Poets and Much Ado - hasn't aged well...
Rupert Graves in A room with a view - so cheeky!
Julian Sands as above - but not in anything else...
The guy from Ratcat - Simon Day - and the way he swung his hair around
The guy with the curly hair from early 90s melbourne band with 3 guys and they had a double bass - anyone know who i am talking about?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't think this is it -- but Living End almost fit the bill -- Melbourne band, 3 guys, double bass -- just no curly hair that I can remember, and didn't get going until late 90s... close, but no cigar. You don't remember any songs by the curly guys do you?

I would bag you out for your sad list of celebrity crushes, but only pride prevents me from going public with a similar sorry list!

[adam]

Anonymous said...

Duh, The Sharp. Singing something about coco pops.

Kris said...

The Sharp sang "Scratch My Back". I don't know whether coco pops were involved, however...