Thursday, June 21, 2007

which theologian?

on the same note... didn't really sort me - 4 top the same. but seeing as I like moltmann, lets go with him...

You scored as Jürgen Moltmann, The problem of evil is central to your thought, and only a crucified God can show that God is not indifferent to human suffering. Christian discipleship means identifying with suffering but also anticipating the new creation of all things that God will bring about.

Karl Barth

73%

Charles Finney

73%

Anselm

73%

Jürgen Moltmann

73%

Martin Luther

67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

60%

John Calvin

60%

Augustine

47%

Jonathan Edwards

27%

Paul Tillich

27%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Kris said...

I got Karl Barth. I wonder if it's slightly skewed towards him?

Anonymous said...

i'm such a sucker for these quizes. i got virtually the exact order you did, 'tho with only a three way tie for the top. The only dif was I had Calvin higher up and Finney lower down (who's he?). When I agreed with those 'importance of God's sovereignty' questions, I couldn't find the check box that said 'but count me out of Calvinism!' [adam]