Thursday, June 14, 2007

Enneagram

Enneagram

I mentioned the enneagram last blog without explaining - I have found this a lot less useful than the MB, - it is not as well based - but still it was of some interest - I found it interesting as it did seem to pinpoint how my husband and I though same MBT were different -I will wait for him to respond and tell you what he is , but I either come out -depending on which test - as a helper type 2 or individualist type 4. I suspect this is - as they say on the site below - that women are taught to be 2s - I suspect my mum is one too, but my natural preference may be more 4 - though I dont find either type entirely accurate.

if you want to take it go to:
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/dis_sample_36.asp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the description of the enneagram type 4 personality sounds like Sophie - I was actually calling her Megan tonight, no so much because of personality but because of her physical style - she was caught up in her self-conversation and managed to almost tip a tub of custard over her shoulder twice [adam]

Andrew Paterson said...

These tests are all very exposing Megan...and fun too!

I came out as a type 7 - 'the Enthusiast' - and within that range I was 'the entertainer'!

Kris said...

Wow. I came out as a tie between Type 3 & 5 - the Achiever and the Investigator. That fits in pretty well with the INTJ thing...

Mind you, the scores were pretty well spread over the whole lot. I might do it again in a couple of days and see where I get to!

Marshall Æon said...

I noticed your post links to the free test at the Enneagram Institute.
Unfortunately, they no longer offer a free test. :(

I actually worked for the Enneagram Institute for 3 years! After I left,
I decided to create my own free test to help people discover their type:

https://enneagramtest.net/

Since the free test you link to is gone, maybe you can link to my test instead
so your readers can learn their types. Does that sound like a good idea?

Warmly,
Marshall Æon