Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meme of Randomness

I've been tagged!

rules
1.Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you! Prue
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!

BODY I am not sporty at all, but I do get very patriotic and teary about Australia winning.
EYES I do not have binocular vision. I only use the info from one eye at a time. This makes me very spatially challenged.
NOSE I feel like vomiting when I smell jonquils. My father has the same reaction. I do think they are pretty.
MOUTH I have a high soprano voice – I was classically trained in the past (sadly very rusty these days) and could (from memory maybe I am inflating it in hindsight) sing up to the top note required (normally) of soprano operatic soloists.
EARS I find music has very easy access to my emotions. My mood is easily changed by music, and my husband enjoys an instrumental piece of music that I can’t listen to, because it makes me depressed (Gorecki, Sorrowful Songs)
MIND I have a very good memory for words, but only an average one for numbers.

I'm going to break a rule (gasp) and just tag Kaylene.

1 comment:

Prue said...

Oooh: breaking a rule! Here come the meme police!