Monday, January 14, 2008

a questiony meme

I was tagged by Prue (some time ago, but I've been busy!!)

1. Were you named after anyone? my middle name is for both my grandmothers, who shared the same name (Joy) I try to live up to it.
2. When was the last time you cried?couple of days ago, I think. I cry happy and sad tears - and I've become quite sentimental since becoming a mum. Anything with kids in it tears me up.
3. Do you like your handwriting?Yes. It's messy but I like to think it has character...
4. What is your favourite lunch meat?I'm vego. but I do like bacon.
5. Do you have kids? 2 boys
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? depends which other person I was
7. Do you use sarcasm alot? no
8. Do you still have your tonsils?Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump?No. I don't like adrenalin rushes.
10. What is your favourite cereal? those cluster things
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?not always
12. Do you think you are strong?surprisingly so for my size
13. What is your favourite icecream?anything decadent and fancy (coffee with choc almonds and grand marnier is nice)
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?eyes
15. Red or pink? both. i like colours. (except orange, but its growing on me)
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself?my lack of confidence.
17. Who do you miss the most?my twin who lives interstate
19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?wearing a nightie barefoot
20. Have you ever re-gifted?yep - hey it's environmental
21. What are you listening to right now?a mouse in the house
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?soft misty blue grey
23. Favourite smells?spices
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?my mother in law
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?yes (hi prue!)
26. Favourite sports to watch? pretty ones, ice skating, gymnastics. oh and I like swimming.
27. Hair colour?naturally dark blonde now, but I dye it lighter. It went darker during my 3 pregnancies.
28. Eye colour?Blue/grey/green
29. Do you wear contacts?No, glasses. Contacts scare me.
30. Favourite food?chocolate
31. Scary movies or happy endings?Happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched? Death at a funeral, funny - I snorted!
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? black nightie
34. Summer or winter?winter. hot choc, fires, beanies - I love the whole thing.
35. Hugs or kisses? Both
36. Favourite dessert?Crème brulee. (natch prue!)
39. What book are you reading now?Just finished a sci fi from library by Sherri S Tepper. She is always interesting as she uses sci fi as a way to explore culture though I think we would have quite different world views.
40. What is on your mousepad?no mouse - use laptop.
41. What did you watch on tv last night?west wing on DVD.
42. Favourite sound?singing
43. Rolling stones or Beatles?The Beatles.
44. What is the furthest you have been from home?UK
45. Do you have a special talent? I can sing. I also write poetry, but rarely show it
46. Where born? Sydney

I tag Mim and Nicole

4 comments:

mimbles said...

heh, my first ever tagging, I feel all loved and stuff :P

I'll let you know when I get round to it ;-)

Nicole said...

Thanks for the tag - I'll try and post mine in the next few days...:)

Prue said...

Te he he - Megan snorted - it must have been funny!

Snap on the watching of The West Wing. Nothing else to watch!

mimbles said...

And 'tis done.