Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ever thought astrology didn't work?

I've always been very sceptical about astrology - having a twin 5 minutes younger who wasn't very like me kinda does that for you.

I just did an online test as to how much i fitted my star sign - the answer is 40%! (I'm an aries, but never sounded like the description).

So I did another test to see what my star sign REALLy should have been!

Your True Sign Is Pisces

Kind
Dreamy
Gentle
Psychic
Idealist
Vulnerable
Empathetic
Introverted


So I should have been born a month earlier - well despite the fact I was already premature!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love the way the creation account in Genesis deals with the preoccupation with astrology. The aside "and he also made the stars" puts them down the ladder in the scheme of things, really! :)