Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My first blog:

Wouldn't have thought I would become a blogger, but having lately realised this is a great way to catch up with people I never see cause I have little kids consuming my time, here goes.

The title? from Lord of the Rings: fellowship of the rings. "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future". Yes, my stature is hobbit like. A reminder to myself that even tiny insignificant people can be used by God. My other reference to this is Balaam's Ass - to remind myself that God can speak even through the mouth of asses.

What will you talk about in this blog? anything really, though hopefully nothing harmful. Just expect it to be short and irregular until baby 2 gets bigger.

6 comments:

Cecily said...

Welcome to the world of blog, Megan. May your entries be short, pithy and frequent. May your comments not be spam. May your insights be tremendous.
Love, Cecily xx

Miranda said...

hey short ass :)

you've dragged me into another area I wouldn't otherwise go, with this blogging thing

I look forward to reading some interesting stuff

love
Adam

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the birth of your blog.

Am imaging that having a blog is like joining the Bondi Icebergs - easy to join/start, but hard to maintain... I'm sure that Ethan will be happy to key in your journal, if Luc is occupying your time!

- am looking forward to seeing some pics of the boys online!
Al

shell said...

Hi Megan

great move, I like this idea, it is an excellent way for me to avoid doing PhD work, congratulations on your two bubs, I am always glad to hear an update on what is happening in your world!
as you know I share the enforced humility of a short stature and would hate to be one of those tall arogant bastards! (sorry language, I know there are kids around now!)

Alex and I are well and will be looking forward to keeping in touch with you via blog!

love
Michelle (yes the one from all those years ago :))

ps Hi Adam!!

Andrew Paterson said...

Hi Megan, congrats on your new birth (this blog, that is).

By the way, who is the hottie who gave your first comment above?

Megan said...

Hi to all!
I feel loved already - thanks for dropping by - I'll stop by your blogs regularly I promise.