Thursday, September 4, 2008

What a boy can do


I thought I would share an interesting moment with my almost 4 year old - Sparky. If you have read my profile you would know I am a pastor. I was talking to him about a couple I am marrying. After we got past his concern that I was somehow getting another family, and he had worked out what I meant, he asked who married us.


Me: "Grandpa! "(My father is a minister as well. )

Sparky: "Can boy pastors marry people as well? I thought only girl pastors could."

Me: "Yes boy pastors are allowed to " (exchanging a smile with my husband at this)

Sparky: "Well I guess it wouldn't be fair if only girls could".


Goes to show you judge by what you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol -- that's good value

love ya work Ethan!

uncle adam

mimbles said...

Heh :) Very cute.