Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stitches and Craft show

I went to this show yesterday with Prue and her twin Yvette - she talks about it here. We had a wonderful time without our kids and we all spent more money than intended.

I bought some hand printed red birch fabric from Ink and Spindle. I've taken a photo of it and will put it up soon. I'm thinking of making something Christmassy - perhaps as a motif fabric on stockings?

I also bought something from Prints Charming - it is hush hush though because I am making a gift. Last year I made their Christmas decorations - a lovely scando Noel. As per usual, I didn't put a photo up on my blog - so Prue has made me promise to do so soon.

I bought a couple other gifts from various other places, and envied Prue the wonderful fabric she bought from Ink and Spindle and from Cloth. I'm sure she will share it on her blog! Edit: she has

No comments: